Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5 launches August 5 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC for all players, free with a brand new Battle Pass (free and paid tiers), new MP maps, new Warzone map updates, and more.
PlayStation users will be getting exclusive bonus content with Season 5 in both Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone.Advertisement
The new PS4 exclusive content includes:
- New Survival Map — Crash: A familiar Crash site is the locale for the newest map playable in the PlayStation exclusive Survival mode. Take advantage of long sightlines or head to the rooftops and lock down a building to outlast waves of enemies. Get Killstreaks, freshen your loadout, and restock your ammo between rounds to equip your foursome with the tools to survive on Crash.
- NEW Combat Pack for Season 5 – For PS Plus Subscribers Only: Complete your gooaaallll of placing first in a Warzone match or earning the Juggernaut in Multiplayer while you rock this jersey skin for Zane in a soccer-themed bundle that is free for all PlayStation Plus subscribers. Download the Pack by going to the Franchise section of the Store and scroll down to the Miscellaneous section. The bundle includes the following:
- Epic Zane ‘The Footballer’ skin (This skin unlocks the Operator, if not already owned)
- Epic ‘On the Volley’ Weapon Blueprint
- Epic ‘Injury Time’ Watch
- Epic ‘The Sparks’ Charm
- Epic ‘Stunning Strike’ Calling Card
- Epic ‘Sparks Pride’ Emblem
- 60 Minute Double XP Token
- Earn Exclusive Rewards including a New Weapon Blueprint in Missions: The Grand Rapids weapon blueprint is available to earn in Missions. View your Missions in the Challenges tab and complete each task in the multi-step objective to earn the Grand Rapids. The blueprint has a metallic frosty blue shine with multiple attachments including No Stock for a mobile and agile playstyle. Pick up XP and other rewards as you complete the objectives on your way to earning the Grand Rapids.
All Modern Warfare & Warzone PlayStation 4 exclusive content is timed exclusive until at least October 1, 2020.
SOURCE: PS Blog