Infinity Ward and Raven Software have released the latest playlist update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The new update refreshes the store bundles and brings new playlists to MP and Warzone.
Here’s what’s new:
- Replacing Plunder Trios with Blood Money Trios
- Disabled helicopters in BR
- Removing: GW Reinfected, Cranked 3v3 Gunfight, Ground War
- Shoot the Ship becomes Shipment 24/7
- Gun Game becomes Gun Game Reloaded
- Adding Demolition
- Adding Boots on the Ground War
In addition, there’s two new store bundles now live in the in-game store, including a new outfit for Mace Operator and a Gold Weapon Skin Bundle.
The ex-U.S. Ranger and Allegiance fighter is back in Store in a new bundle – ‘Mace: Guns Blazing’. Alongside a menacing new skin for Mace, the bundle includes two Legendary weapon blueprints that can overtake enemies in both Multiplayer and Warzone. Check the Store and pick up the bundle to add this vicious Jackals Operator to your roster, if you don’t already own him, and a haul of new gear.